Trump Cards… did he really say that? The hilarious party card game for those who think they can spot FAKE NEWS from the REAL TRUMP! This game puts politics aside and simply tests your skills at weeding out fake news from real news. Two to ten players take turns reading out the Trump Cards in their best Trump voice. Think the president really said it? Play the “Approved” card. Think it’s made up? Use the “Fake News” card. Surprise your friends with your knowledge of our commander-in-chief.
One point is granted to each player for correct responses, but if no player is correct, the reader gets one point. Win the game by being the first player to reach 5 points. All “real” Trump quotes are properly sourced to prevent arguments. Trump opponents and Trump supporters were both surveyed and found this game to be humorous and non-offensive.
Diffuse the awkward political conversations at your next family gathering or game night with this hilarious card game that will keep everyone laughing for fake news and real news quotes alike.
- Trump Cards… did he really say that? The hilarious party card game for those who think they can spot FAKE NEWS from the REAL TRUMP!
- 300 Trump Card, 10 Fake News Cards and 10 Approved Cards, 1 Writing Pad and 1 Pencil, Rules Sheet, Players (2-10)
- This game is entertaining for Trump fans and Trump opponents alike. The FAKE NEWS and REAL TRUMP cards will both have you laughing.
- This is a game that’s so fresh you definitely don’t have this one yet. Perfect for game night with family or friends.
- Impress your friends with your commander-in-chief knowledge by figuring out which cards are FAKE NEWS and which ones are actual Trump quotes.